With a 50 micron coating, Tata Colorcoat Prisma® is technically and aesthetically superior to PVDF (Pvf2) and is readily available in a range of both solid and metallic colours on a Galvalloy® substrate.
Tata Colorcoat Prisma® is used for both composite panels as well as conventional single skin profiles. The product is suitable for all exterior building envelope applications such as modular buildings and flashings. Tata Colorcoat Prisma® is the ideal choice to deliver eye-catching buildings that will stand the test of time. It's scratch resistant properties also allows it to be utilised in other sectors such as manufactured goods, general engineering, heating and ventilation (HEVAC).
- Comprehensive Confidex® Guarantee of up to 25 years
- Solid and metallic colours
- Outstanding colour and gloss retention
- Optimised Galvalloy® metallic substrate for enhanced cut-edge protection
- Robust and durable product
Please see technical section for product specification